Sunday, 10 August 2014

ROME SIGHTSEEING

Hi guys, 

A week ago my boyfriend and I decided to do something crazy and booked a last minute trip to Rome! I had already been to Rome on a high school field trip three years ago and absolutely fell in love with the city! The buildings and architecture are so beautiful and of course the food and people are lovely as well! I also discovered that regarding fashion and beauty there are many cute little shops to be found! The weather was great and just like three years ago, I had a blast in this amazing city! Haha now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind living in Rome for a year or something, viva Italia!

The first day we had an 7AM flight so I wasn't really up for taking outfit pictures due to the lack of sleep and unoriginal outfit haha! But the second day we went through the whole city, visiting the Colosseum, taking a tour in a horse carriage, eating at piazza Navona and visiting the Fontana di Trevi! I wore a  light outfit - which was still too warm for the high temperatures - that consisted of my favourite destroyed jeans shorts, a simple white t-shirt, my leopard slip ons - which I later traded for flip flops -. 







Subdued t-shirt / Primark shorts / Subdued bag / Zara slip ons / Ralph Lauren flip flops / Ray Ban sunglasses


Have you ever been to Rome and what do you think of this beautiful city? 


Love, 

S.

2 comments:

  1. Rome is prachtig! Ik ben er met mijn vriend heen geweest en het was een van mijn favoriete reizen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat leuk! Heerlijk zo'n spontaan tripje! Ik wil heel graag eens een keertje naar Rome, maar dat is me nog niet gelukt tot nu toe.

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete