Friday, 29 August 2014

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

Hi guys, 

Remember that in my blazer chic outfit post, I mentioned that for my summer job, the dresscode for all employees is all black? Well this was a day that I had to work. Of course, in the store itself I wasn't wearing my jacket nor scarf. I like all black outfit, just not for every day. But when I added my leather biker jacket and my skull scarf to add a pop of colour, my work outfit turned into an outfit that I would definitely wear on my day off  as well! This scarf is btw on of my favourite scarves and every fall or beginning of spring I take it out! I am a fan of skull in general so these items definitely suit my style!






Mango t-shirt / Primark jeans / unknown scarf / Essentiel jacket / Subdued bag / Converse shoes

What do you guys think of all black outfits? 


Love,

S.