Saturday, 19 July 2014

HOLIDAY OUTFIT: TRIESTE ITALY

Hi guys, 

As you might have read, I am currently spending my summer in Istrie, Croatia. However it is very close to the borders of Slovenia and Italy, so for our first night out with the family, we decided to go to Trieste, which lays in the northern part of Italy. I had never been there before, but the city looks really beautiful Big, beautiful buidlings, great little restaurants, lots of gelato and some nice little shopping areas. We only went for dinner and strolled around through the city, but we'll definitely come back to enjoy some shopping too! 

Since the temperatures were still very nice, I decided to wear a white jeans with a simple grey t-shirt, which I recently bought in Forever21. I combined it with my new bag and my favorite leopard slip ons! Perfect for a cosy family night out! 









Forever21 t-shirt / Primark jeans / Subdued hand bag / Zara shoes 

Have you ever been in Trieste, Italy? 

Love, 

S.





2 comments:

  1. Toevallig ben ik er zelf ook een keer geweest en ik vind het een mooie plaats! Je outfit is ook erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete