Tuesday, 8 July 2014

BACHELOR DIPLOMA IN THE POCKET

Hi guys, 

Yesterday I had my very last presentation of my graduate career. I was quite nervous but in the end it went very well and since this is my last assignment and thus grade for my last year of University, I can say that I am officially graduated! The official ceremony won't be until the 27th of August but I can't be any happier. God these past three years flew by. It's as if it was yesterday that I was in high school celebrating my 17th birthday! However my days as a student aren't over yet as I will do a master next year in Londooooonn!! So excited about that as well! But okay, right now the outfit that I was wearing for my presentation. I wanted to wear something professional but not too boring or stiff and thus choose for a high waisted burgundy skirt combined with a simple white shirt and black heels. Initially I also wore my Pull & Bear blazer over it, but in the end it was too warm so I took it off. And oh, so cute, after everyone's presentation, if you passed it, you would get a pink rose! 









 H&M shirt / Primark skirt / Zara heels

What do you guys think of my outfit? What do you usually wear for professional/serious occasions?


Love, 

S.

6 comments:

  1. Wauw, mooie outfit! Staat je goed. En nog gefeliciteerd! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ziet er echt leuk uit! Dikke proficiat met je diploma! Wat studeer je?

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik studeer International Business Administration in Amsterdam! En volgend jaar nog 1 jaartje master in Management doen in Londen :)

      Delete