Monday, 28 July 2014

ALL WHITE WITH BLACK ACCESSORIES

Hi guys,

Today an outfit post with an all white outfit combined with black accessories. I have been in love with the skort trend ever since last year and am still absolutely in love with my white skort from zara! The perks of a short but the looks of a skirt, perfect! I also wore my hair in a fishtail braid which I am absolutely loving this summer! I've always loved this look but was never able to wear it myself since my hair wasn't long enough. Now I can finally make a decent looking braid so I'm making full use of it :)












H&M t-shirt / Zara skort / Hermes clutch / Ray Ban sunglasses


What do you guys think of the skort trend and all-white oufits?


4 comments:

  1. Heel erg mooi! Ik vind wit op wit altijd heel classy staan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooie skort!
    Wit staat je mooi vind ik x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die skort vind ik zóóó leuk. Ik moet echt snel even bij de Zara kijken. Mooie visgraatvlecht ook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele mooie outfit! Die skort van Zara stond ook op m'n wishlist, maar ik heb hem niet meer in mijn maat kunnen vinden helaas :)

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete