Monday, 23 June 2014

THROWBACK VIP ROOM

Hi guys, 

Today a short outfit post of one of the nights that we went out in VIP Room Cannes during the Film Festival. Yesterday I was scrolling through my photo album as I was missing the good times we had, sun, beach, partying, nice food, you get the picture ;) when I noticed that I  had completely forgotten to post this picture of my look when we went to see Snoop Dog in VIP Room. I was wearing a sparkly golden sequin dress with open back together with simple black heels and my Chanel bag. Since the dress was present enough,  I decided to keep the rest simple. 




Zara dress / Zara heels / Chanel bag

Hope you guys liked it!

Love, 

S.

6 comments:

  1. Gaaf jurkje! Staat je mooi, heel classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat staat dat jurkje je mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Zal wel een top tijd geweest zijn in Cannes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje :) En ja, Cannes was echt geweldig! Puur genieten!

      Delete