Sunday, 29 June 2014

JAE ACCESSORIES: A POP OF COLOR

Hi guys,

Today a casual yet neat outfit, perfect to wear for a day to school or having lunch with some friends. I decided to wear a blue jeans, white t-shirt, my newest blazer, my New Balance shoes - which I've been having for a year now but haven't worn yet - and my newest item of all, this beautiful necklace which I got from Jae Accessories. I think especially in combination with the neutral colors of my t-shirt and blazer, the hot pink color really pops out!


 





Seven for all Mankind jeans / Pull & Bear blazer / H&M t-shirt / New Balance shoes / Jae accessories necklace

Jae Accessories was a new web shop for me, but they have some really nice and affordable items, which you should definitely check out! Below I selected some items which are my personal favorites (check those golden earrings and cute little bracelets :)! The prices vary from €5-€15 and the service is really good. I ordered it on Monday and on Wednesday, my package had already arrived! Also, make sure to check out the code at the bottom of this post to get a 10% discount on all items in their webshop!


Now, if you have become as enthusiastic as me about these items, make sure to visit their webshop http://www.jaeaccessories.be/ and if you want to get a 10% discount on all your items, make sure to add the code "STEPHIE" at the checkout, when you're ordering your items. Thank you Jae Accessories!

What do you think of these items and my little pop of color?

Love, 

S.


13 comments:

  1. Die ketting is fantastisch :)! Leuke outfit ook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige ketting en leuk gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi!!! Leuke outfit en de ketting staat er echt super mooi bij! Hij komt helemaal tot zijn recht zo, mooi gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die ketting is echt prachtig! Heel erg zomers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een ge-wel-dige ketting. Prachtige kleuren en heerlijk zomers. Ik word er helemaal vrolijk van!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Je moet dan zeker eens in de webshop kijken, momenteel veel kleurrijke dingetjes voor in de zomer :)

      Delete
  6. Super gave ketting, leuke outfit ook!

    ReplyDelete