Saturday, 21 June 2014

CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES

Hi guys, 

Currently I'm in Paris for the weekend, visiting a friend, whom I met while I was doing my exchange year in London last semester. The first day we just did a little bit of shopping and I bought a white/crème blazer from Pull & Bear. I had been looking for something like that for quite a while so I was very happy when I saw this one hanging in the store! On day 2 (yesterday), we decided to go to Le Château de Versailles, which is an amazing palace where the king of France used to live. Ever since 1792, the castle has been serving as a National museum that people can visit. Unfortunately due to the long queuing line, we decided not to go inside the castle, but we did spend the day strolling around in the property's huge garden.





 


As you can see, I was already wearing my new blazer, combined with my Cannes t-shirt, which you already saw in my French Riviera purchases post and my go-to denim shorts, which I believe you've already seen pass by a few times Pirate Cake, 314, and my white Adidas sneakers.

Pull & Bear blazer / Souvenir shop t-shirt / Primark shorts / Adidas shoes / Ray Ban sunglasses / Chanel bag


Have you guys ever been to Le Château de Versailles?

Love, 

S.

4 comments:

  1. Mooie blazer! En veel plezier nog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Zal ik zeker doen :)

      Delete
  2. Super leuk! En wát zie je er gaaf uit!! Veel plezier nog, XX Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wat lief! This makes my day ;)

      Delete