Saturday, 14 June 2014

17 AGAIN

Hi guys, 

Yesterday we decided to go shopping in Holland with the whole family. As some might know, I am currently back home for the summer in Antwerp (I have been studying in Amsterdam and London for the past three years), which means I finally have access to my whole closet again! Which is funny because I stumble upon all these clothes, which I haven't worn in ages. Today I wore a nice cute dress combined with fringed sandals and a beige blazer. At first it felt so strange to see myself in these cute and light colors, as I have grown more and more towards dark and black outfits over the years. But after a little while it actually felt very comfortable and nice! It made me think of when I was 17 and in high school, man those were the days! Haha ;) Especially the blazer used to be one of my favourite items and I will definitely start wearing this one again! I always love to rediscover clothes in my closet :)





 Miss Sixty dress / Zara blazer / H&M belt / BCBG Max Azria clutch / Replay shoes

What do you guys think when you rediscover certain clothes / items in your closet? Do you also associate certain clothes with certain periods in your life?

Enjoy your weekend!


Love, 

S.


8 comments:

  1. Super leuke outfit heb je aan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi gecombineerd! Dat jurkje en die blazer staan echt prachtig bij elkaar. Staat je goed. Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, wat heb je dat leuk gecombineerd! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super leuk om te horen! Dankje :)

      Delete