Thursday, 22 May 2014

MAXI DRESS ON THE BEACH

Hi everyone,


Say hello to my first post! The pictures aren't perfect since I took them with my phone and we didn't have much time but I still wanted to give you guys a glimpse of what I was wearing! Two days ago I went to Juan Les Pins in the South of French because I wanted to stroll through the cute little boutiques that they have there. Always when I go to the South of France, I definitely go to Juan Les Pins because to go on a little shopping spree. This time unfortunately I didn't buy anything, but in the past I've scored very nice items for very small prices. Even today I still get compliments for my white destroyed jeans which I bought in one of these shops (4!) years ago!

But okay, we're drifting off. Two days ago thus, I decided to go and because the temperatures weren't very high, I decided to go for a black maxi dress which I recently bought in River Island (so happy I finally found one that wasn't too short - story of my life -). Easy and nice! I like one-piece clothing items as you don't have to think it much through, you just slip it on and you're good to go!

River Island dress (current collection) / Chanel bag / Ray Ban sunglasses / Topshop necklace / Primark flip flops / Otum watch



What do you guys think of maxi dresses?


Love,

S.